[Beta_Unlimited] Need Beta Reader, kind of

  • jandaresch@gmx.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2002
      Hi all,

      I'm, who would have guessed, in need of a beta reader or sort of.I try to write
      my very first piece of fanfic and before I need a beta for real, I need someone
      who is willing to read the part I have already writen and tell me whether or
      not I should go on. So, while costrutive critic to anything would be appreciated,
      a honest opinion on the writing stile would be enought.

      Some facts:

      - Stargate SG-1
      - Jack/Daniel slash
      - There is meant to be a plot ;-)
      - NC17, but you would not see much of this as it is

      Anyone wants to help me out?

      Please email me off list.
      jandaresch@...

      So long,