Need Beta Readers! :)

  • Lauren
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2002
      AH! I have a ton of fan-fiction that needs beta readers! I am going
      to list the types of stories I need beta readers for, and you can e-
      mail me if you would like to volunteer...PLEASE! LOL!

      Harry Potter (I need a long term BR for this, I have a series going.)

      The Sentinel

      Stargate SG-1

      In A Heartbeat

      Friends

      Okay please write me at: Lauren47@...

      Thank you VERY much! :)

      Lauren

      And as always if you would like me to beta your story I beta for all
      those above, plus ER, X-Files and more. I don't however do SLASH. :)