New To Site/ Need Beta

  • madameparker2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2002
      Hi everyone,
      I'm new to the site.
      I write fanfiction around films that the actor Vin Diesel has stared
      in.
      At the moment, i'm working on two Pitch Black fanfics, one the Fast
      and the Furious fanfic and one Triple X fic.
      I'm 18, live in London, England. I'm a huge bookworm and film buff
      and i study part-time.
      I'm a bit of a loner but love to chat and i'm in huge need of a beta
      reader.
      So, give me a ring.
      I'm looking forward to talking with everyone from the site,

      Anya aka Madame Parker.