Re: Digest Number 417

  • iamqueenakasha
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2002
      i am willing to beta it if you havent got anyone to do it yet...

      --- In Beta_Unlimited@y..., "Lady Kylandra" <lady.kylandra@g...>
      wrote:
      > >Oh boy. ^_^ Saint Seiya, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ronin Warriors, Gundam
      Wing,
      > >Weiss Kreuz, Card Captor Sakura, F.A.K.E., Corrector Yuy, Sailor
      > >Moon, Love Hina, Evangelion, Ai no Kusabi, Cowboy Bebop, Ah My
      > >Goddess, Tokyo Babylon and X/1999, Rayearth, Kizuna,Rurouni
      Kenshin,
      > >Fushigi Yuugi, Aeon Flux, Utena, Gravitation, Shinzo... I'm sure
      I'm
      > >forgetting a huge lot of them, and that's just for japanese
      > >animation. ^^0
      >
      > I don't suppose I'm incredibly lucky and you've seen 'A Wind Named
      Amnesia.' I have a short fic that I'm working on for it. It's yaoi,
      and shameless fluff. Not quite finished, and I'm not exactly sure
      when it will be, but I know it's going to be a pain finding a beta
      for it so I wanted to ask.

      > --
      > Lady Kylandra
      > (who is squeeing over another boys in armor fan--hopefully the
      ranks will grow since Saint Seiya's been licensed)