newbie & beta needed

  • musetails
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2002
      hi all!

      I just joined! I'm Kathy, 21/f from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I
      need a beta reader for a couple of Star Wars stories, mostly Qui-Gon
      Jinn stories though I have a couple for Grand Moff Tarkin. I send
      all my other stuff to the beta reader I already have, but
      TheForce.Net's fan fiction archive requires it to be beta-read by
      more than one person.

      I'm also willing to beta-read any of your stuff, and I run a fan
      fiction archive (http://musetails.scriptmania.com). If anyone wants
      their work archived, please send to me at musetails(@)yahoo.com.

      Thanks :)

      Kathy