beta needed

  • Lady Kylandra
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 11, 2002
      Hey, guys. As you can probably tell from the subject, I'm begging for a beta.

      The fic is a short, currently untitled snippet based on an amateur manga called MissionTrance. If there's anyone who's not familiar with it, but is willing to read through it, it can be found at www.morbid-prince.com. Fic warnings are for yaoi, masturbation and voyeurism. Rating is NC-17. Spoilers for the most recent events of the manga.

      Oh, and I'd really appreciate some betas who can really rip this sucker apart.

      Any takers?

      --
      Lady Kylandra

      "Now for a handful of guilders I happen to have a private and uncut performance of 'The Rape of the Sabine Women'--or rather woman, or rather Alfred.... Get your skirt on, Alfred.
      -- Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead
    • Sondra B
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 10, 2005
        Hello,

        I recently joined and it looks as if I'm going to need a grammar beta. My
        original and back-up beta readers are both out of pocket at the moment. The
        stories I am working on are for two universes, Star Wars and Lord of the
        Rings. I am a het writer. Like I mentioned earlier, all I really need is a
        grammar beta.

        Thanks!
        Sondra

        ----------------------
        "The least you could have said is 'thanks'." - - Commander Charles "Trip"
        Tucker, III in Conginator
        "I wasn't thinking, I was improvising!" - - Methos to Joe Dawson in Finale I
        "That still only counts as one!" - - Gimli to Legolas in "Return of the
        King"
        "We're goin' to meet good people and eat peaches!" - - John Wylie Joiner,
        1917-2004
      • Sondra B
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 3, 2006
          I'm in need for a grammar beta for the Star Wars universe.

          Shoot me an email if you're interested and I can tell you more of what I'm
          in need of.

          Thanks!
          Sondra