Beta Request

  • semseyite
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2002
      Hi, I need a beta for a Jurassic Park III fiction. It's slash and NC-
      17. Anyone interested?

      Thanks!

      JV
    • cliffordkl
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 20, 2008
        Looking for that second set of eyes to read over a 32 page rough draft
        alternative original fiction. Some graphic scenes but all in all just
        a cute bit of fluff dealing with first love.

        I want real feed back regarding if the story works, what the Beta
        thinks about it, do the scenes portray the correct amount of tension,
        grammar, spelling...the works.

        Any takers?

        KC
      • Hanoona
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 11, 2012
          Hello,
          I'm Hana....how are you all?
          I'm looking for a beta, please, to beta my Slam Dunk SenRu fic "Destiny"
          It's an AU fantasy with some adult and violence matters...
          if you are interested, please give me an e-mail on miss_hm@...
          thanks