I CAN BETA-READ

  • iamqueenakasha
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2002
      i have a 'speciality' in Harry Potter with Canon characters, but i
      accept everything- weird pairings, orginal characters, canon
      charcters, mary-sues (prepare to feel my minty wrath if they are bad,
      i will do them but i am not as polite as i should be). I do
      everything to do with it: Slash and Het, ratings from G to NC-17,
      even obscure things like Rape and BDSM, romance through to angst to
      adventure, i do the lot, so mail me and ill get back to you. usual
      story turnover is 2 days, depending on the size. (10 pages=3 hours,
      so you work it out)

      Ash