Is this your fic?

  • Kali Sandison
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2002

      Well, I feel like a real idiot.  Someone here a few weeks ago asked for a beta for a Pretender fic.  I volunteered and finished the beta but now can't find the email that it was attached to in order to send it back.  <sigh>

      So, if you're the author who wrote the beautiful fic 'Deja Vu' and sent it to me to beta, please contact me off list so I can get it back to you.

      Thanks and sorry for the brain cramp.

      "Mistress Kali", Kalerian@...
      IRB--Anubis
      Provisional keeper of the pickles and asiago cheese in the Vecchio fridge in RWoB
      "It takes a lot of brains to enjoy humor, satire and wit-- but none to be offended by them."--The Midnight Skulker

      Do you Yahoo!?
      faith.yahoo.com