Willing to Beta Read

  • Lucinda Collins
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2002
      Evening,
      I've just joined here, looking to beta read someone else's work. I
      can only deal with short stories, not 570 page novels, as I'm at
      University and don't have time for huge projects. I've done this
      befor, and had to give up because I hadn't got the time to continue.
      Now I desperately want to get back into doing this again. I prefer
      Fantasy fiction, of the dragon variety, fan fiction, or original
      fiction, but I can deal with anything, providing I'm not expected to
      deal with canon. Anyone wants to send me Lord of the Rings sort of
      fan fic to read I'll love them eternally.

      Lucia.