a beta needed

  • mary_eve_parker
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2002
      Hi!

      Well normally a friend of mine is doing the beta for my Pretener and
      XFile fan fics, but she has a personal life style crise, so to say
      and well we have a fight etc and arent talking to each other anymore.

      So I am searching for somebody who is willing to do this beta for me.
      Its an "R" rated Pretender Fan Fic. *begging*

      If you are interested send me an email and I will send you the story
      *smile*

      Thanks, Eve
    • Kali Sandison
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2002

        Well, I feel like a real idiot.  Someone here a few weeks ago asked for a beta for a Pretender fic.  I volunteered and finished the beta but now can't find the email that it was attached to in order to send it back.  <sigh>

        So, if you're the author who wrote the beautiful fic 'Deja Vu' and sent it to me to beta, please contact me off list so I can get it back to you.

        Thanks and sorry for the brain cramp.

        "Mistress Kali", Kalerian@...
        IRB--Anubis
        Provisional keeper of the pickles and asiago cheese in the Vecchio fridge in RWoB
        "It takes a lot of brains to enjoy humor, satire and wit-- but none to be offended by them."--The Midnight Skulker

        Do you Yahoo!?
        faith.yahoo.com