Hi, all!

  • ihrketayhl
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      I'm new here, and wondering if anyone here would be willing to beta
      an original story that's VERY loosely based on concepts used in
      Cardcaptor Sakura (i.e. cards and guardians). It's incomplete, nine
      chapters so far, and reasonably long; about 60-something pages
      altogether. I'm looking for someone willing to beta for plot,
      character consistency, and I take criticism pretty well.

      Any takers? *is hopeful*