Karrenia --> Re: in need of beta reader?

  • Dim Genesis
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 18, 2002
      Hiya,

      > I was just wondering which anime shows that you're familar with.

      Oh boy. ^_^ Saint Seiya, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ronin Warriors, Gundam Wing,
      Weiss Kreuz, Card Captor Sakura, F.A.K.E., Corrector Yuy, Sailor
      Moon, Love Hina, Evangelion, Ai no Kusabi, Cowboy Bebop, Ah My
      Goddess, Tokyo Babylon and X/1999, Rayearth, Kizuna,Rurouni Kenshin,
      Fushigi Yuugi, Aeon Flux, Utena, Gravitation, Shinzo... I'm sure I'm
      forgetting a huge lot of them, and that's just for japanese
      animation. ^^0

      Anyway, I can help you with the Ronin Warriors fic, no problem. The
      other one I'm not sure I stand enough cannon ground to watch for
      characterisation and such but, if all you're looking for is grammar
      reading, I can beta that one too.

      Mail me at "dim @ dimgenesis . com" (sans spaces), please. =)

      Peace, Love, Unity, Respect,
      Dim Genesis

      ~ http://dimgenesis.com
    • LuckyCharm2410@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 18, 2002
        HI all, there was someone who offered to beta a X-Files story and they went
        by the name starrymimi777, I've tried e-mailing her, but the mail keeps
        coming back if this is you or you know who she is can you let me know?
        Thanks, Sally