Re: Searching for a fic

  • Libby
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2002

      TITLE: The Last Summer (1/15)
      BY: Annie Sewell-Jennings

      http://geocities.com/anniesjennings/summer.txt

      Intriguing yet depressing story

      On the same note does anyone remember a story where Buffy has sex with Spike in Faiths body but Spike does not know its Buffy?  Very kinky with hints of s & m.  Not Body Shots by Nautibitz (also a great story).

      Libby

      "Suspicion Breeds Confidence"
      -Brazil

      Sew, old woman, sew! Like the wind!
      -Ned Nederlander: Three Amigos

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
    • Isabelle
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2002
        Thank you for everyone who replied! Kisses to you all! :-) This was
        exactly what I meant! If you need any help, mail me!

        Zelda