newbie/beta reader needed for LOTR Slash PG13

  • kat
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17 2:56 PM
      Hi everyone,

      My name's Kitty Rose and I'm new here. I write Lord of the Rings slash fiction, and am thinking about doing some Harry Potter too.

      I beta read more than write though, and am happy to offer my services to anyone that needs them. I beta read more or less anything but LOTR, Narnia, and HP are my strong points, fandom wise. I also beta original fiction. I am best with spelling and grammar, and can also advise writers about where to steer their story if necessary.

      Currently I am looking for a beta reader to beta the the third chapter of my new story. It's a Lord of the Rings humourous angsty fluffy slash set in Moria, PG-13, lots of different pairings. You can read the first two chapters here, if you're interested:

      Details:
      Title: One Night In Moria
      Author: Kitty Rose (
      katty.malone@...)
      Pairings: Mostly Frodo/Gollum, Frodo/Aragorn. Also, Pippin/Sam, Gimli/Gandalf, Merry/Boromir, Legolas/Aragorn
      Rating: PG-13
      Warning: Non-consensual sexual situations

      Thanks!

      Love

      Kitty
      xx

    • LuckyCharm2410@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17 4:59 PM
        Hey, where can I find just regular LOTR fan fic?
      • Dim Genesis
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 17 5:38 PM
          Hiya you two

          Kitty Rose: I can beta read your LotR fic, just send it to me at

          dim @ dimgenesis . com (sans space)

          in txt or doc format. I can also take a look at the previous chapters
          if you want me to. =)

          * * *

          To the other person who asked for gen LotR fics, try these archives:

          http://www.barrowdowns.com/FanFic.asp
          http://fan.theonering.net/writing/
          http://www.tolkien-fanfiction.iwarp.com/
          http://fingolfin.com/FanFiction.htm