Searching for a fic

  • Isabelle
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2002
      Hi!

      I'm new here and would like to offer my help, but I have an issue
      here. About 2 years ago on the Buffy Beta Mailing List, that I think
      is closed now, I got parts of a fic. I can't find any of it on my
      computer anymore. I don't even know the title or the author, but I
      remember the story well. My problem here is that I can't remember the
      end of it, or even if I've read the end at all. So, I'm asking for
      your help to locate this story. Who knows, perhaps the author is even
      among you. So here goes the story:

      Buffy/Spike
      It is set in Australia. There has been a great niclear cathastrophy.
      Buffy could forsee it, but only she escaped. Soon the only place on
      Earth which hasn't been touched by the radiation will be overcome by
      it. And this is Australia. The end of the world is near. People are
      having sex, drinking and all those things without control. Spike
      meets Buffy in a bar. They get together.

      So that was it. Anyone know what I'm talking about? It just occured
      to me that perhaps the title is "The end is near". But I'm not sure.

      Zelda
    • Libby
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2002

        TITLE: The Last Summer (1/15)
        BY: Annie Sewell-Jennings

        http://geocities.com/anniesjennings/summer.txt

        Intriguing yet depressing story

        On the same note does anyone remember a story where Buffy has sex with Spike in Faiths body but Spike does not know its Buffy?  Very kinky with hints of s & m.  Not Body Shots by Nautibitz (also a great story).

        Libby

        "Suspicion Breeds Confidence"
        -Brazil

        Sew, old woman, sew! Like the wind!
        -Ned Nederlander: Three Amigos

        Do you Yahoo!?
        Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
      • Isabelle
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 18, 2002
          Thank you for everyone who replied! Kisses to you all! :-) This was
          exactly what I meant! If you need any help, mail me!

          Zelda