Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Digest Number 412

  • Karen Galarneault
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2002
      Apparently this a case of mutliple posts on different
      groups of some posting a link to a empty page with a
      serious of popups. Whoever it is uses a random
      asortment of vowels and consonants, to be on the safe
      side just don't click on the link to open the page.
      It's come up on almost every group I'm on and it's
      gone past being merely annoying.