new here - introducing myself

  • efwright
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2002
      Hello all! Lizzy mentioned this group on another list I belong to & I thought it'd be a good idea to join. I have this terrible habit of posting things unbeta'd. But anyway....

      Name: Melanie-Anne
      Fav shows: JAG, Pretender, Profiler, X-Files, The Lost World, Alias and CSI.
      Fav fanfiction writers: Rose, Pat Steiner, Lizzy the Lizzar, MMB, Nicky....
      Fav actors & actresses: Michael T Weiss, Gillian Anderson, Andrea Parker, David Duchovny, Ally Walker, Julia Roberts and lots more (but I'd get tired of typing)
      Webpage address: Don't have one
      Do you write fanfiction? Yes
      Do you beta read? Yes
      Fanfic I'll beta read: I'll beta for just about anything (I'm not fussy)
      Ratings: Anything except slash!