req beta for Highlander/Gargoyles: Crossover

  • karrenia_rune
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2002
      It's a rather long one, as in about 100k, but if anyone
      out there is familar with both shows, and would like to give
      a look see for mainly the grammer and technical things such
      as my tendency to be comma happy and run-on-sentences,,,
      please email me. The story's called "Quicksilver."
      I can send it as both a text file in the body of an email, or
      provide the URL on my page.
      Thanks, and take care, Karrenia
    • karen
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2002
        Thanks go out to Rachelle for betaing this story!
        ---