I Need a Beta

  • amberflower426
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2002
      Okay, this is probably not possible, but I need a beta reader for
      Buffy, Smallville, Roswell, That 70's Show, American Idol and Bring it
      On fic. Not all in one story, I need like a permanent beta that
      doesn't mind slash (mostly fem but some male) and someone who doesn't
      get squicky at the prospect of Dawn 'shippiness. Thanks.