Intro: me be newbie

  • tardislady
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2002
      Name or Alias: Alice I.W.

      Fav shows: Doctor Who, Star Trek: TOS, Babylon Five, the
      Crocodile Hunter and Jeff Corwin (though I don't suppose the
      last two are much relevant here).

      Fav writers of fanfiction: RJ Anderson, FFN's warinbabylon...
      ummm... oh, yes, somewhere's a LemonGoddess who wrote
      some truly divine DW MSTs.

      Fav actors and actresses: Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Paul
      McGann, Liz Sladen, Leonard Nimoy, Geoffrey Rush, Emily
      Watson, Helen Mirren.

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: yes, but have thus far ventured only so
      far as to publish one little snippet (to be found on the FFN). And,
      my, but I'd be glad to have a beta.

      Do you beta-read: would love to. I'm immensely better at
      catching other folks' abuses than my own.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Doctor Who, Star Trek: Original
      Series, Babylon Five.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: from G to NC-17. Not
      squeamish, but maybe not much help with explicit sex. Slash I'd
      probably be no good at all with, though it doesn't offend me.