Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Re: check this site out!…

  • CrystalRoses16@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13 11:10 AM
      It didn't work for me.

      Angelus: Passion. It lies in all of us. Sleeping... ...waiting... And though unwanted... ...unbidden... it will stir...open its jaws, and howl. It speaks to us... guides us... Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?

      Lionel: Just as a ship can only follow the course set by its captain, any
      business is only as good as its leadership. Due to management failures,
      beyond your control, this plant will be closing, effective immediately. Good
      luck to all of you.
      Lex: You just fired 2500 people and blamed it on me.

    • lizzythelizzar@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13 11:13 AM
        In a message dated 8/13/02 1:11:49 PM Central Daylight Time, CrystalRoses16@... writes:

        It didn't work for me.

        That would be because
        1) It's a spammer
        2) and it's Yahoo's way of trying to get us all to pay for this service. Annoy us to death with ads and false links. . . I've gotten close to 40 *at least* of the "check this site out!..." messages. They're all exactly the same subject line, but with a different fake link inside.
        Grrr to Yahoo.

        Lizzy the Lizzar
        a.k.a. Soon Gon
        Proud owner of a
        blue Moken with an evil grin.

        "Oh no. Diamonds again? I was hoping for a toaster!"
        --Ad for a jewelry store

        "Why am I looking at me?"
        --B-9 to Lt. Cmdr. Data [Star Trek: Nemesis]

        "Don't worry. . .Hell is dark."
        --Cmdr. William T. Riker [Star Trek Nemesis]

        "Romulan Ale should be illegal."
        "It is."
        "Then it should be more illegal."
        --Lt. Worf and Lt. Cmdr. Geordi La Forge [Star Trek Nemesis]

        "If I choose to have a Roman orgy with farm animals in my spare time, it's still none of your damn business!"
        --Dr. Doug Ross [Last Call -- ER]
      • CrystalRoses16@aol.com