My intro

  • hasselberg_chris
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 11, 2002
      Name or Alias: Chris

      Fav shows: HP, Buffy, Charmed, Simpsons,

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Lilah Morgan, Barb, Cassandra Claire,
      Rhysenn, Jade...

      Fav actors and actresses: Sarah Michelle Gellar

      Webpage address: www.geocities.com/Hasselberg_chris/

      Do you write fanfiction?: Of course.

      Do you beta-read: Of course.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: HP or Originals

    • Vivien
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 25, 2003
        Hi! Just joined, so here is my intro!

        Name or Alias: Vivien

        Fav shows: Oooo too many to mention - my absolute favs are Star Trek (all
        series), Stargate, Buffy/Angel, Law and Order, MASH, lots and lots of other
        comedies/dramas etc etc.....

        Fav writers of fanfiction: Don't really have any....

        Fav actors and actresses: Sam Waterston, Alan Alda, Colin Cunningham,
        Helen Mirren etc etc

        Webpage address: None.

        Do you write fanfiction?: Not really - dabble occasionally

        Do you beta-read: Yep

        The fanfiction you will beta read: I will read anything, but especially from my
        fav shows. Will also read original fiction.

        Vivien