The Rules Have Changed...Get Paid To Surf The Web

  • Marketing
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 1999
      Dear Friend,

      I get paid to surf the Web-are you getting paid to surf yet?

      I'm a member of AllAdvantage.com and I get paid for every hour I spend
      online! Signing up is totally free and it takes less than a minute at
      http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=ASD-019. If you have already
      signed up just go to the AllAdvantage.com Web site and click on the
      "Download" button to get your Viewbar.

      AllAdvantage.com has been paying out hundreds of thousands of dollars to
      their members for two months now. The average check for the month of August
      was $47.77!

      You may have already heard of AllAdvantage.com, the leading company in the
      Viewbar Industry, but you can learn more on their Web site at
      http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=ASD-019.

      Join now and start getting paid to surf the Web. Please use my referral ID
      number ASD-019, and be sure to tell all your friends who use the Internet -
      the more referrals you get, the more money you can earn with your Viewbar.

      Regards,

      Member ASD-019
      AllAdvantage.com Member Since April 1999

      The Rules Have Changed...Get Paid To Surf The Web