Re: Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com

  • Spazzie of Mars
    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 11, 1999
      Name or Alias: Spazzie

      Fav shows: Roswell, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Popular..and some others I
      cant think of at this moment

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Dont really have any favs..

      Fav actors and actresses: Hmmm.... Alyson Hannigan, David Boreanaz, Seth
      Green...Um.... Cristian Bale, and that guy who plays Max on Roswell(For
      the Life of me, I cant remember his name, this late)

      Webpage address: Not yet... Im working on one though

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yeah....

      Do you beta-read: I havent yet...

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything...

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: G - NC-17

    • kimberly91@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 27 , Sep 8 9:29 PM
        Hi...I'm new to the list...

        Kim
        age-27

        fav. shows- Buffy, Charmed, Xena, Highlander, Sliders(before Maggie), Le
        Femme Nakita, and Farscape.

        fav. actors/actresses- Sarah Geller, David Boreanaz, James Masters,
        Kevin Smith, Renee O'Conner, Holly Marie Combs and Jerry O' Connell.

        fav. writers- Steve(can't remember how to spell his last name), who
        writes the Wanderer series; Richard Ruth and anyone else who writes good
        x-overs.

        write- Nope

        Beta read- haven't but will.
      • Kendra Blackwell
        Message 3 of 27 , Sep 12 4:28 PM
          .

          >Name or Alias: Kristaphoenix or Kendra
          >
          >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Soldier of Fortune Inc ,
          >Highlander:The Raven, Seaquest,Generation X, The Young Riders and Charmed
          >
          >Fav writers of fanfiction: I haven't read a whole lot yet except for
          >Seaquest fiction and my favorites there are Alexia/Sabrina and A.T.
          >
          >Fav actors and actresses: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Elizabeth Gracen, Melinda
          >Clark, Jonothan Bramdis, Terri Ferrell, Yvonne Suhor, James Brolin, Claire
          >Danes, Claire Wren and Shannon Dougherty.
          >
          >Webpage address: None.
          >
          >Do you write fanfiction?: I've writen two for Seaquest, am in the middle of
          >two for Generation X, and have a great idea for one for The Young Riders.
          >
          >Do you beta-read: Only offline but I would love to Beta for anyone who
          >needs it.
          >
          >The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows as stated
          >above. But I can also check for grammar and spelling in all other fics too!
          >I'm flexible!(Ditto!)
          >
          >The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17(Tame, Mild,
          >Disturbing, Steaming, Sexy, Sweet, I LOVE it all!)

          To know yourself is to love a stranger
          To embrace friends and face any danger.
          -Book of Devoured Souls-
        • Tairis Anders
          Message 4 of 27 , Sep 17 11:22 AM
            >Name or Alias: Tairis Anders
            >
            >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star trek Battlestar Galactica >
            >Fav writers of fanfiction: Spikegrl, Mellissa Rae among loads more>
            >Fav actors and actresses: Michelle Pfifer Brad Pitt Jack Nicolson
            >
            >Webpage address: www.geocities.com\SoHo\
            >
            >Do you write fanfiction?: Yes
            >
            >Do you beta-read: Yes
            >
            >The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything from a committed and serious writer>
            >The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything not gross

            Sign-up for free Buffy the Vampire Slayer e-mail at
            http://www.buffymail.com
          • Jo
            Message 5 of 27 , Oct 23, 1999
              Name or Alias: Josafeena, or Jo

              Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Trek: DS9 or Voyager, SG1,
              Charmed, Pretender, Prey

              Fav writers of fanfiction: Maria Cline, Lori McDonald, Valerie Jones,
              Siubhan, Sharon Nuttycombe

              Fav actors and actresses: Seth Green, David Boreanaz, Nicholas Brendan,
              Kristin Scott-Thomas, Audrey Hepburn, Joseph Fiennes

              Webpage address: None.

              Do you write fanfiction?: Yes but haven't ever finished one to put it on an
              archive

              Do you beta-read: Yep, and then some

              The fanfiction you will beta read: Buffy, any of the Shows mentioned above,
              I'd love some Star Wars or X-Men or any Sci-Fi. I'll do Slash if necessary.

              Can't wait to get started!

              Love
              Jo
            • lalslibrary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Message 6 of 27 , Oct 28, 1999
                >Name or Alias:

                Lal Soong

                >Fav shows:

                Quantum Leap, Star Trek TNG, DS9 and Voyager, X-Files

                >Fav writers of fanfiction:

                Macedon, Mercutio, Elise Tobler, Brenda Antrim, MC Moose, Julie Evans, Joyce McKibben, Lone Gunguy, Patty Hayes, Sue
                Esty (Windsinger), Lisdean Warner, Frank Perricone, Terri Librande, Tracey Hemenover, Carolyn Fulton, Sophie
                Masse........Forgive me if I've forgotten anyone....I read *a lot*

                >Fav actors and actresses:

                Arnold Schwarzenegger, Keanu Reeves, Bruce Willis, Wynonna Ryder, Meg Ryan, Sandra Bullock

                http://roswell.fortunecity.com/skulls/4

                >Do you write fanfiction?:

                Yes, for several years. I've posted to the Quantum Leap and Star Trek archives. I write action/adventure, mystery.
                The couples I write about are: Picard/Crusher, Worf/Troi, Paris/Torres and Kim/Seven. I'm also a big Data fan.
                I am *very* open to critiques.

                >Do you beta-read:

                I would love to

                >The fanfiction you will beta read:

                Any of my favorite shows. I probably wouldn't be familiar enough with anything else to do it justice. For X-Files, I
                prefer case stories and no MSR. No Riker/Troi and no Worf/Dax.....I am a staunch Worf/Troi supporter. I will not read
                slash. I will probably read any other pairing other than the ones stated above as long as it's a male/female pairing.
                I will read any length once we've established a beta/writer relation, but on first contact please send something short
                (or only the first few pages of a longer piece) so we can determine whether I'm the right beta reader for you.

                >The ratings of fiction you will beta read:

                From G to NC-17

                Lal's Library is now located at:
                http://roswell.fortunecity.com/skulls/4

                Please vote for my latest quizlet,