New Member ;-))

  • Kolma
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002
      Name or Alias: Kolma

      Fav shows: at the moment: Lord of the Rings (books and movies), Harry
      Potter (Books and movies), Star Trek (esp. Voyager), ...

      Do you beta-read: yes

      Languages: English, German

      The fanfiction you will beta read: preferably slash. Lord of the
      Rings (books and movies), Harry Potter (Books and movies), Star Trek
      (esp. Voyager), Sentinel, Highlander ... But I can check for grammar
      and spelling in other fics too!

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: all, the higher the
      better ;-) to quote another "beta" "I'm virtually unsquickable"