Needed Beata Reader for Buffy fanfiction (Warning! *Supposed* Season 7 spoilers)

  • cargo_girl16
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2002
      Hey, All!

      My name is Arion and I joined this group because I am in
      desperate need of a beta reader. I've just written a short piece, no
      couples or anything. It envoles Giles, Willow, Xander, Buffy and
      Dawn. It's just basically filling in the space for when (supposedly)
      Willow has to go with Giles to London, in which they have to go to
      the Watcher's Council. Probably for all the mess she was involved in
      with the magic, killing Warren and whatnot.Who knows.
      There's not a whole lot of plot because like I said before, it's
      purpose is just to fill in the space from after all the things that
      Willow has done and up into the point in which she has to leave with
      Giles.
      So, anyone interested? If so you can email me at
      cargo_girl16@... or reanae_blue_04@... <---- preferred.
      Everyone have a good day :-)