New Buffy-Orientated Member

  • goblinridden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2002
      Name or Alias: Dora

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Juliatheyounger, the Mad Poetess,
      Throstle, Greengirl47

      Fav actors and actresses: All Buffy people!

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?:
      Yes - but only since May. I could do with big help with getting my
      writing into shape... Anyone who doesn't mind bluntly pointing out
      mistakes, boring bits, gaping holes in the plot etc - please read me!

      Do you beta-read:
      I never have done, but I've got a handle on spelling & grammar; I can
      tell whether or not a piece of writing is coherent (unless I've
      written it...)- and I'd like to help with general advice and weeding
      out the weak spots (eg - if you'd written 'weeding out the weak
      spots', I could tell you it was a mixed metaphor...)

      The fanfiction you will beta read:
      Only Buffy - anything else and I'm all at sea.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read:
      Not picky - but if you need someone to check for realist detail in
      your leather-bondage scenes, I'm not your girl.