Welcome New Members

  • Lynelle Stokes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 1999
      Hey everyone again!

      Welcome to all our new members! I'm the list babysitter, Lynelle, and I'm
      the one you send comments and complaints to. Just know that I don't have
      moderator privileges and it isn't likely I'm going to be getting them soon
      since the last owner bailed leaving the list to me without actually handing
      it over. So far we're doing okay.

      The list is for advertising fics needing a beta reader and for beta readers
      to say they'll take the job. This is so that we all know who's doing what.
      If no one takes your offer, advertise again saying so, and if you're going
      to take an offer tell the rest of the list about it so they don't swamp the
      poor advertiser :) . Of course, you can still have a light conversation
      over the list but please try to keep off full-blown discussions except in
      private. You are welcome. This is your list, I'm just here to make sure
      things don't get out of hand.

      Trying my best,
      Lynelle