Looking for Beta

  • kmgray3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2002
      Hi all,

      I'm looking for a beta reader for a new "Farscape" adult fanfic. Details
      below:

      Title: (Looking For A Title)
      Author: Karolyn Gray <kmgray3@...>
      ScifiBB/Chat Handle: Gray3
      Rating: NC-17 (M/F)
      Pairing: John/Aeryn
      Synopsis: Bad weather conspire to bring John & Aeryn together for a night
      (John's POV)
      Type: Story
      Spoilers: Minor references to A Human Reaction, Look at the Princess Trilogy
      Archiving: Yes
      Disclaimers: All Farscape names, characters and other related indicia are the
      property of Jim Henson Productions, Hallmark Entertainment, Nine Networks,
      the Scifi Channel and all associated parties. No copyright infringement is
      intended.

      Or if someone could suggest a Farscape beta reader's website that would work
      too.

      Thanks in advance,
      Karolyn Gray

      http://www.thirdsphere.net
      http://www.sebacea.com
    • Chrissy Synth
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5 9:07 PM
        A biker Mice From Mars fic that is still going is needing a beta with
        some insight to the toon. Is NC-17 I'd say, very mature.

        E-mail me privetly plz for more info if your intrested.

        Chrissy
        W~B