Beta needed for a "Buffy" fanfic

  • wanttakehave@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 9:13 PM
      Hi. I'm working on a Buffy fanfic that needs to be betaed. I'm looking for
      constructive criticism, suggestions for improvement, help with rearranging
      the fic (if needed) for a better effect, and line editing (grammar and such).
      Also, possibly discussion of ideas. Below is a little information regarding
      the fic:

      Working Title: A Chosen Few
      Disclaimer: Not mine.
      Spoilers: Basic Slayer lore.