here I am!

  • Eve .
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 11:09 AM
      Hey everyone...here's my little introduction, just to let you know I'm here
      because I'll probably be asking for betas in the near future.

      Name or Alias: Eve (but is it a name or an alias? I'll never tell!
      Mwa-ha-ha! Uh...<cough>...ahem)

      Fav shows: Buffy, Angel, West Wing, Alias, X-Files (up to season 6!),
      Highlander, Once a Theif, Dark Angel

      Fav writers of fanfiction: There's so many! I don't want to offend anyone
      by forgetting to list their name!

      Fav actors and actresses: well, I'll trim it down to those who are in my
      favorite shows ... Alyson Hannigan, James Marsters, Alexis Denisoff,
      *everyone* from West Wing (but especially Brad Whitford), Jennifer Garner,
      Michael Vartan, Nick Lea, Peter Wingfield, Jensen Ackles

      Webpage address: http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/the_xone/

      Do you write fanfiction?: Of course, silly

      Do you beta-read: My beta skills are not as up to par as my writing skills,
      but I'm learning!

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything from my fav. shows, but I also
      happen to be a grammar nazi, so send those spelling mistakes my way! I'll
      also do stuff from X-Men: The Movie.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: G to NC-17

      Eve

      eXiled
      http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/the_xone/
      Eve's Non-X-Files Fiction