Multi-fandom slash beta...

  • Nemi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2002
      Hey,

      I do realize I might be asking for the impossible now, but... Anyway, I'm in
      need of a permanent beta (not just a one-timer) for grammar/spelling since
      English is not my native tongue. I only write m/m slash. Only thing is - I
      dabble in more fandoms, namely BtVS/Angel, The Magnificent 7 and The
      Sentinel. Fave pairings are Spike/Xander, Spike/Angel, Vin/Chris, Vin/Ezra
      and Jim/Blair.

      If you happen to be familiar with all these, that's excellent. If you're
      not, but still is willing to give it a try, that's excellent too... :o) I
      just need a beta. So, um, anyway. My e-mail is shibby@... - all
      replies offlist, please. Thanks.

      Love, fangs & railroad spikes,

      ~ Nemi || http://shibbybitch.net
      Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go everywhere.