Farscape beta reader requested

  • entlzha
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hi,

      I'm looking for some comments on a Farscape story. Not really a line-
      edit at this point, just reactions and suggestions on the first
      draft. It's about 50 pages or so, set in early Season 2, including
      most of the various canon characters. I haven't done a lot of stand-
      alone stories (I tend to write missing scenes usually), so I'm
      looking for some honest suggestions.

      If you can lend me a hand, it'd be greatly appreciated. Email me
      offlist at entlzha@...

      Debby

      "Forget sex symbols. I wanna be a cartoon." Ben Browder, Farscape