New Member

  • CrystalRoses16@aol.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 22, 2002
        Hello,

      My name is Clextian Kismet and I am new. I like to write Smallville-Supper Man-Spider Man-Buffy the Vampire Slayer-Sailor Moon-Many other Anime/Manga series included.

      I have an idea for a couple Smallville stories and was wondering if someone could possibly help me origonize thoughts and ideas for them. I don't have anything written down for them yet. Just ideas.

      Thanks!

      Clextian Kismet

      Writing is a lot like sex. At first you do it because you like it. Then you find yourself doing it for a few close friends and people you like. But if you're any good at all...you end up doing it for money.
      --Unknown

    • Serenity Hutchinson
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 11, 2005
        Hey,

        My name is Serenity. I am a beta reader for Phantom of the Opera,
        Sailor Moon, Ronin Warriors, Inuyasha, Lord of the Rings, Harry
        Potter, and pretty much most anime fics. I am willing to read
        anyone's fic. It does not matter on the rating. I hope to be of
        assistance.

        Serenity
      • gullnick2001
        Message 3 of 17 , May 29, 2005
          Hi,

          being a member of this group for several weeks I now found the time to
          intorduce myself.

          Name or Alias: delenn21

          Fav shows: Babylon 5, Scarecrow and Mrs. King,
          NCIS, Dark Angel, Charmed, Highlander and many more

          Fav writers of fanfiction: haven't one yet

          Fav actors and actresses: Bruce Boxleitner, Michael Weatherly,
          Claudia Christian, Kate Jackson, Adrian Paul and many more

          Webpage address: http://clix.to/nicoleteutloff

          Do you write fanfiction?: Of course, post at fanfiction.net (most
          without any beta). penname gull

          Do you beta-read: Of course.

          The fanfiction you will beta read: Everything, mostly with German
          expressions, since I'm German and my English isn't this well for doing
          any beta

          The ratings of fiction you will beta read: everything

          Delenn
        • sphinx_bast
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 2, 2006
            Hi all. thx for letting me join. Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written. ratings range from PG-Smutt. if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@...
          • Kaira Wild Fire
            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
              Hey welcome.

              I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?

              sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@...> wrote:
              Hi all.  thx for letting me join.  Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written.  ratings range from PG-Smutt.  if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@...

              ~*Kayla*~

            • sphinx_bast
              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
                Hi Kaira. The Gilmore Girl's and Grey's fic are both femslash. Lorelai/OC. The OC character is a cross between 7 of nine and Ronnie (Boston Public) so in other words Jerri Ryan.

                > Hey welcome.
                >
                > I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?
                >
                > sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@y...> wrote:
                > Hi all. thx for letting me join. Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written. ratings range from PG-Smutt. if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@y...
                >

                > Fanfiction. A haven for you when reality sucks!
              • Kaira Wild Fire
                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
                  That's so wierd. I sent out an email earlier to the group and it says the email doesn't exist anymore....

                  That's cool. I don't really read or write fem slash though.

                  sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@...> wrote:
                  Hi Kaira.  The Gilmore Girl's and Grey's fic are both femslash.  Lorelai/OC.  The OC character is a cross between 7 of nine and Ronnie (Boston Public) so in other words  Jerri Ryan.

                  > Hey welcome.
                  >
                  >   I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?
                  >
                  > sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@y...> wrote:
                  >   Hi all.  thx for letting me join.  Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written.  ratings range from PG-Smutt.  if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@y...
                  >

                  > Fanfiction. A haven for you when reality sucks!

                  ~*Kayla*~

                • megaclare
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 5, 2006
                    I'm looking for a beta reader for Buffy and Angel fanfiction.
                  • Angel Sumortios
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 7, 2006
                      I beta Buffyand Angel fanfics, I can take a look at it and tell you what I think.

                      Message 10 of 17 , Jan 9, 2006
                        Here is the first chapter of my Angel fanfiction.