My Intro :-)

  • CarpeDiem3544@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2002
      Name or Alias: Kira

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Charmed, can you do films?? If so, Blade (cos I have a fic written!) and The Faculty, I have a fic for that also.

      Fav writers of fanfiction:Laure Alexander,The Unsung Hero (Nate), and loads of others cos we're all pretty gud :-)

      Fav actors and actresses: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alan Rickman, Bruce Willis, Nicole Kidman, Ewan McGregor and a few others

      Webpage address: I'll tell u when it's done

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, and I need your advice!!

      Do you beta-read: Hopefully, I'll get started, this is new to me

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Any that have a good plot

      So, this is me. Drop me a line at anytime and I'll try to email you all straight back. I don't care how much you criticise me, as long as I improve. Ta muchly, Kira xx