Smallville Fan Fiction Help "Tangled in Roses"

  • CrystalRoses16@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2002
      Hi I need help with my Smallville Fan Fiction "Tangled in Roses".I am looking
      for a serious beta reader.However I have warnings for this fic.It is rated R,
      and is Fem-Slash+Incest.The paring is Lena Luthor/Lillian Luthor.Which will
      make it Cannon.

      I really hope to find some one who will help.

      Thanks for listing .