Beta reader required

  • Fuchsia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2002
      Hello all, I'm currently working on a Harry Potter story and could
      really do with somebody to check it over for me!

      It's getting quite long - I'm nearly on chapter 5, so anyone who only
      enjoys PWPs probably wouldn't want to beta it - and it's mostly slash.
      I need someone to check over my grammar and to make sure that my
      characters are being fairly believable, and more generally to discuss
      ideas with and give me feedback on it.

      The main pairing is Harry/Draco, though it also has Harry/Ron and
      Hermione/Ron, with possible Draco/Ron and Hermione/Neville in the
      future (I'm not quite sure what'll happen yet). It's currently around
      an R for violence and mild sexual content, though most of it's G-PG
      stuff and there's likely to be some NC-17 content later on in the
      story. It's set in the 5th year and is angsty with small amounts of
      humour and smut to lighten it up a bit.

      Well, here's my email address: fuchsia@...
      Please let me know off-list if you're interested,
      Fuchsia.