Just saying hi

  • CFoster425@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 1999
      Hello everyone,

      Just subbed to the list and wanted to howdy.
      I'll go by the example provided by the list mom
      to introduce myself.

      Name: Cathy

      Favorite shows: The Magnificent Seven, Forever Knight,
      Buffy The Vampire Slayer, X-Files. (I hope it's okay that
      two of my shows are no longer in production.)

      Favorite actors and actresses: Not many really - Michael Biehn
      Geriant Wyn Davies.

      Webpage address: None

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, I have a few stories written and posted.

      Do you beta-read?: I've only looked at a few stories for a friend, but
      I'll give it a try if someone needs help.

      The fanfiction you will beta-read: From my show listed above, but I
      have to admit that I'm a little sketchy on Buffy and X-Files.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta: Any rating.

      Okay, that's it.

      Thanks,
      Cathy