Need help?

  • tyrantgirl2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002
      Just found this group... Wow, what a great idea! I've been looking
      for a good place to post my "beta-reader resume." *giggles* I love
      this job. ^_^

      Name: Kelli a.k.a. Keebo

      Interests: *Shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Whose Line is it
      Anyway?, Lexx *Movies: I love action, mob, and horror movies, along
      with basically all other genres... too many favorites to list. Ask
      me! *Books: Pretty much anything by Stephen King, especially 'The
      Stand' *Games: -Full Series-Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Silent
      Hill, Parasite Eve -Single-Devil May Cry

      Favorite Actors and Actresses: Ack! Hard one... Sandra Bullock, Gary
      Sinise, Robert DeNiro, Sean Connery, Al Pacino, Tom Hanks, Russel
      Crowe... and many *many* others...

      Web Address: http://www.angelfire.com/ky3/keebo15/index.html (lil'
      bit of everything, vastly personal, haven't updated in a long time)

      Do you beta-read: All of the time. I can spot grammar and spelling
      mistakes (I'm a perfectionist... beware!), re-arrange stuff, help
      with characterization and writer's block, offer constructive
      criticism, research topics... you name it, I can probably help you
      with it. I'm also interested in a very wide variety of things,
      ranging from novels to shows to movies to video games and beyond, so
      it wouldn't hurt to ask me, regardless of your subject.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, but mostly just for myself and for my
      friends. When I'm not writing, I'm beta-reading.

      Rating: I'll beta any rating.

      I believe that beta-readers and writers should, above all, be
      friends, but also be honest. ^_^ I have a sense of humor, and I also
      have an open mind, which you could probably tell by reading my
      interests. I'm looking forward to aiding anyone that needs help. E-
      mail me at keebo15@..., and I'll get back to you as soon as
      I possibly can.

      Hope to hear from you soon!