hi :o)

  • thecrestofhonesty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      hi all,
      i'm new here :o), here's a little info on me:

      Name or Alias: Sam

      Fav shows: everything Star Trek (fave so far - Enterprise), Digimon,

      Fav writers of fanfiction: StarJade, Rachel Lynn, Marie Whi Mitshue,
      Sera, Tora Ziyal, The, Jamalyn the list goes on and on!

      Fav actors and actresses: Kate Mulgrew, Dominic Keating, Connor
      Trinneer, Jeri Ryan, Robert Duncan McNeill, Scott Bakula, Jackie Chan

      Webpage address: http://www.geocities.com/samkamiya
      (it's a split between desktop wallpapers and fanfics)

      Do you write fanfiction?: yep

      Do you beta-read: not at moment

      The fanfiction you will beta read: anything Star Trek, Digimon, and
      anything else you would like me to read i'm not picky

      well i hope that told you a little bit about me.

      will anyone Beta read my new fic it's about enterprise. anyone???????

      Sam