Beta Reader Needed

  • ~*~ Sage
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2002
      I'm writing a Buffy story. Here's the info on it if you would like to beta
      it. I'm looking for comments, grammer, spelling, re-arranging things so it
      would sound better, suggestions. The whole nine yards.

      Title: The Torn Lover and The Key

      Author: Sage

      Spoilers: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

      Disclaimers: BtVS belongs to Joss Whedon and anyone else you don�t recognize
      belongs to me.

      My Characters:

      Zo� Cumberland � First name means Life
      Hunter Calhoun � First name means one who hunts
      Emily Daniels � First name means Flatterer

      Rating: R

      key� to open the golden gates of heaven so he can make his love come and
      join him in hell. The Devil is hunting�for the innocence of the key. He
      thinks he finds it among Dawn�s friends. I�m not too good with summaries.
      It�s a lot better than it sounds!

      Note: A week after Two To Go/Grave.

      E-mail me at: thekey218@...

    • getty2410
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 24, 2002
        HI, I'm new so just a quick into. Fav. TV shows, X-Files, JAG, and
        the Discovery Chanel. I'm looking for a beta reader. I'm a (online)
        previously published author. I'm working on a new story now that
        will be part of a online Virtual Season 10. At this point I really
        need someone who can read for content. Once I get the story up, then
        I can go back and check the finer grammer/punctuation points. Even
        if you're new to this ANY help gladly appreciated.

        Thanks,

        Getty

        You can E-mail me directly at LuckyCharm2410@... be sure to
        include the word X-Files in your subject line.
      • K.R.
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 27, 2007
          Okay so I really really need a beta for a fic I'm writing. You don't
          really need to be familliar with the movie but I suppose it would help
          some. I need help with Grammer, Spelling, and story flow.

          The movie is Clive Barkers NightBreed. The story takes place about 26
          years after the movie. The story is horror/dark fantasy/romance.