beta and hand holder needed

  • spikesredwitch
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2002
      Okay, I'm writing my first ever fic. It's going to be Spike/Xander,
      probably R to NC17. I need someone to help that's written fic
      before, to be a sounding board for my thoughts/ideas and how smooth
      it flows. I'm really great with grammer, tenses and spelling, so all
      I really need is someone who knows the characters so I don't go off-
      character, and just listen to me be a pain. <eg>
      Please email me if you can help.

      Thanks,

      Phoenix