Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Hello! Newbie here!

  • Phoenix
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2002

      Hi Fuschia, this is actually a REALLY QUIET group, but it's here for betareaders or people who need them, which is cool.

      Well, welcome to the group and happy writing!!! If you ever need a beta for Buffy or Harry Potter, just drop me a line.  My intro is posted, too.

      Blessings,

      Phoenix

      What can I tell you, baby?  I've always been bad.

      -Spike