new

  • sekhmetsnape
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2002
      I'm new here and I'll be needing some beta reading done very soon so
      here are my stats:

      Name or alias: Sekhmet McFeerson (aka. sekhmetsnape)

      Fav. shows: I hardly watch tv anymore but I absolutely love Whose
      line is it Anyway?, Will and Grace, Star Trek, Star Trek TNG,
      Diagnosis Murder, and JAG.

      Fav actors and actresses: oh no, too many to put down
      here...uhhh..ok. Alan Rickman, Warwick Davis, Russel Crowe, Angelina
      Jolie, Sandra Bullock, Sean Connery, Liam Neeson, Gabriel Byrne,
      Patrick Stewart I think I'll stop there, if you want to know more ask
      me later...

      Web address: don't have one anymore..

      Do you beta-read: sorta-kinda-but not really.What I mean is, I
      haven't really done it as a "real" beta-reader before. I just give
      constructive criticism and tell people about grammar mistakes. I
      also help through writers' block if you need that.

      Do you write fanfiction?: YES! You can look me up at fanfiction.net
      my name is Sekhmet McFeerson

      I will beta-read any fanfiction rating, and I will check grammar and
      spelling in any fic. I prefer fics based on books, but anything to
      do with shows suits me as well.

      I'll be advertising pretty soon for a beta reader, so be ready! I'm
      glad to be here, and to know that there's somewhere that's flexible
      on what you can have beta read. Thanks a million! -Sekhmet McFeerson