I need help

  • daaasl
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2002
      I was referred to this group form my friends at the VDEB group. I am
      currently in the midst of writing a fanfic, and am in desperate need
      of a beta. The fanfic stems from TFATF movie, and uses all the
      characters. If you seen themovie, you know everyone doesn't make it,
      but for my fic, you just have to assume they did. The story is
      coming along, but I need feedback as I'm writing it. If anyone out
      there can help me I would appreciate it.