Beta needed for an AU Harry Potter fic.

  • sailor_moirae
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2002
      I am looking for an beta for an AU Harry Potter fic. This is rated R
      and deals with Harry being sorted into Slytherin instead of
      Gryffindor and the aftermath that comes. S/He will have to look a
      grammer (important) and characterization. Please reply here or email
      me at sailor_moirae@...

      Thank you,
      Moirae
    • Kim B.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2002

        I'de love to beta for you. I'm an English major- and love Harry Potter. Send it to me :-)

        Kimberly