The Truth

  • sweet73kitty
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2002
      Hi, I'm posting my story to be beta read, please be nice when you
      critises. I know my grammer and spelling is bad, so please be nice.
      The two stories before this one are on my web site.
      Sorry didn't keep the names who said they would beta for me.

      The Truth

      Author: sweetkitty
      E-mail: sweetkitty73@...
      Web Page: www.geocities.com/sweet73kitty/Sentinel_____stories.
      Rating: PG-13
      Category: AU/Sentinel crossover with Highlander, SG-1, and TBAA.
      Disclaimer: Sentinel is owned by Pet Fly & Paramount. Highlander is
      owned by Davis/Panzer Productions. CBS and Moon Water Productions own
      Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Production own Stargate SG-1,
      and, Gekko Production owns Touched By An Angle. I don't make any
      money from righting the story.
      Summer: The SGC asks the Sentinel and Guide for help with a
      translation and with the Ga'uald. While the Angels watch over Daryl
      until he reaches his father in Oklahoma.
      You can find stories here www.wandererverse.com.

      The Truth 1/?

      Cheyenne Mountain
      SGC Headquarters
      Friday, July 3rd, 1998
      3:00 P.M.

      Everyone in Cheyenne Mountain was working, when the alarm
      went off announcing the arrival of one of the Stargate teams.
      Walking into the control room General George Hammond asked, "Who's
      arriving, Sergeant?"
      "The signature says it's SG-1, sir." Answered the technician.
      "Open the iris." Said the General.
      The iris opens and seas of liquid rushed out and then back
      in; a minute later four people walk out of the gate, one of them
      carrying an old book.
      "What do you have Doctor Jackson?" Asked the General.
      "The people of PZX-1123 gave me this book to read about their
      people." Answered Doctor Jackson.
      "Why would they just give you a book?" The General asked, surprised.
      "When their shaman found out about our problem with the Gau'ld, their
      shaman gave me this book and told me to read it, and when I
      understand everything to return it." Answered Dr. Jackson.
      "Do you think this book will help?" Asked General Hammond.
      "We have nothing else to loss?" Answered Dr. Jackson.
      "Can we please change the subject, before Danny goes into explanation
      mode." Said Coronal Jack O'Neil.
      "After everyone changes, I want you in the debriefing room." The
      General said, before everyone left.
      An hour later everyone was sitting around the debriefing table, when
      the General asked, "So, gentlemen what can you tell me about PZX-
      1123?"
      "It's an intrusting planet, it's all forest." Answered Daniel.
      "What do you mean the planet is all forest?" Asked the General.
      "These people look like they where taken from the Peruvian jungle."
      Answered Major Samantha Carter. "They have kept everything the same,
      since their ancestors where taken."
      "Do you know how they revolted against the Ga'uld?" Asked the General.
      "That's the most interesting part." Said Danny. "I asked and all
      they said was that I had to read the book and I would understand."
      "Do you understand what it says?" Asked the General, while going
      through the book.
      "I've skimmed through it, and the writing looks mostly Peruvian and
      there are some words that I can't decipher." Answered Danny.
      "Any thing else about the people I should know?" Asked Hammond.
      "Yes General, every time I got near their medicine man junior started
      to act up." Said Te'lac.
      "What do you mean, Te'lac?" Asked Jack.
      "There seems to be something about the medicine man that my symbiot
      doesn't like." Answered Te'lac. "Also there was a man who never left
      the shaman's side, and every time I was near them he would cook his
      head and sniff the air and then growl at me." Explain Te'lac.
      "That sounds interesting." Said Daniel. "Why didn't you tell me?"
      "I didn't think it was important DanialJackson." Answered Tealc.
      "If there's nothing else you're dismissed." Said the General, before
      getting up and leaving.
      "When do you need the translation, sir?" Asked Danny
      "As quickly as possible." Answered Hammond.
      "How long do you need to decipher the book?" Asked Jack.
      "I really don't know, Jack." Danny said, as they walked into his
      office.
      "If you need anything, ask." Jack said, before leaving.
      "Thanks, Jack." Daniel said, opening the book and began to read.

      Cheyenne Reservation
      4:00 PM

      Blair, Jim, and Simon where practicing their sword fighting
      when Blair gets a flash of a book with strange righting on it which
      causing him to stop causing himself to get cut.
      "Why'd you stop?" Jim asked, realizing that he had cut Blair.
      "I just got a flash of an old book with strange but familiar
      righting." Answered Blair.
      "What was strange and familiar about the writing?" Asked Simon.
      "It looked Chopec, but it wasn't." Answered Blair. Then he got
      another flash, but this one was about the big metal object with the
      strange writing. "Wow, just had a flash of the round metal object
      again."
      "Little Star is this hurting him?" Jim asked, when his sense of
      hearing picked up Blair's increased heart rate.
      "No, but the sudden vision just catch him off guard." Answered Little
      Star. "Why don't you take a break and have some dinner."
      (God, I wish I had my computer here.) Blair thought to
      himself. "Well might as well get something to eat, man." Blair said,
      before walking away.
      Blair was walking toward the cabin, when out of nowhere he
      received another vision, but this one was about men and women dressed
      in old Egyptian garb with glowing eyes. This vision stopped him in
      his tracks because he could hear them speak in a strange language.
      "Master the Tori are finding more of your worshipers." Said one of
      the priests.
      "We will have to get ride of them then." Said the man in the chair.
      "We can't master, the Azgar are still protecting them." Answered the
      priest.
      "Is there anything we can do?" Asked the ruler.
      "We will think of something sire." Said the priest.
      As the vision of the men in Egyptian garb faded another one appeared
      but this one was of the small town in which people with swords were
      fighting strange creatures. As they were fighting a man with a
      goatee appeared holding a glowing blue sword and next to him was a
      creature that Blair has never seen but had heard of.
      Having all these visions increased Blair's heart rate, causing Jim to
      come running after picking up the increase in his heart rate, "Chief,
      what's wrong?" Asked Jim.
      "I just had a another vision about the people with the glowing eyes."
      Blair answered trying to catch his breath. "Then I had a vision of
      the small town, but this time there was a man there with a glowing
      blue sward and a Gargoyle."
      "What do you mean a Gargoyle?" Jim asked, surprised.
      Before Blair could answer Simon walked up to them, "What's wrong?"
      "Blair had two more visions." Jim answered, getting Blair some water.
      "What were these ones about?" Asked Simon.
      "The first one was again of men and women with glowing eyes…." Before
      Blair could finish his sentence there was a crash from him behind
      them, turning around they saw Jim standing there with a surprised
      look on his face.
      "Jim man, you all right?" Blair asked, walking toward him.
      "I had a dream a year ago about the men and woman with glowing eyes,
      just before Incacha came to teach you." Jim said, trying to
      understand the meaning of his dream and Blair's vision.
      "Why didn't you tell me this before?" Blair asked, surprised.
      "I didn't think it was important at first." Answered Jim.
      "So, what are we going to do?" Asked Simon.
      "What can we do?" Asked Jim.
      ""You'll wait until you're contacted." Said Little Star.
      "Contacted by whom?" Asked Jim.
      "You will know soon, but first call Megan. Tell her if any one
      contacts her regarding you, to send them here." Answered Little
      Star. "Now let us eat and then continue with your training.
      Dinner finished the guys went back to practicing with their
      swords and abilities when Little Tiger walked into the clearing
      carrying a note.
      "What are you doing here Little Tiger?" Asked Little Star. "You know
      that you can't be here while I am teaching.
      "I know teacher, but I have a message for Big Bear." Little Star
      said, handing the note to Simon.
      Taking the note Simon began to read, when all of a suddenly his eyes
      go wide, "Oh, my."
      "Simon, what's up?" Asked Blair, seeing the look on Simon's face.
      "It's from my ex-wife, she's sending Daryl here to stay with me.
      Says that she was offered a job out of state and the position wont
      let her have enough free time to look after him. Answered Simon.
      (I don't dare tell him the boy can't be his son. Then I'd have to
      tell him he's pre-immie.) Thought Little Star. When she looked
      toward Jim and Blair, she saw the look that passed between tem (They
      know that Simon was a pre-immie.)
      "When is he to arrive?" Asked Blair. (I hope he never knows that
      Daryl isn't his.)
      "It says here tomorrow or the next day." Answered Simon. "I can't
      wait."
      "It's six o'clock, why don't you take a break we'll start again
      tomorrow." Little Star said, putting everything away.

      Cascade, Washington
      Bank's Residents
      5:00 P.M.

      Daryl Banks was sitting in his room trying to understand why his
      mother took the job in China. (She doesn't want me anymore, not
      since Dad moved to Oklahoma. Guess she's bored with me now that she
      doesn't have to fight him over me.)Thought Daryl.
      Meanwhile, three glowing people sat watching the boy, when one of
      them asked, "Is what he's thinking true, Tess?"
      "No baby, his mother loves him very much. This is all part of god's
      plane." Answered Tess.
      "Then why are we here?" Asked the woman with the glasses.
      "Because he can't die this young." Said the man.
      "If he dies he wont go home?" Gloria asked, in a shocked voice.
      "No Gloria, because he's to young to be immortal." Answered Tess.
      "What's immortal?" Asked Gloria.
      Before Tess or Andrew could explain, the bedroom opened, "Daryl, we
      need to talk." Said Joan Banks, walking into the room.
      "There's nothing to talk about." Said Daryl.
      "Honey, this job is very important. Besides, you'll get to stay with
      your father." Said Joan.
      "Why did you take this job, if you knew I wouldn't be able to come?"
      Asked Daryl.
      "I took it because it will give me the chance in the corporate
      world." Answered Joan.
      {Monica, go ring the doorbell before she says anything else} Tess
      said, becoming angry.
      {So, he's my assignment?} Asked Monica.
      {Yes, you are to take him to his father} Answered Tess.
      {I thought immortals didn't have parents?} Asked Monica.
      {They don't, but until this boys first death and he knows he's
      immortals they're his parents} Answered Tess.

      The Truth 2/0

      Daryl was just about to ask Joan another question, when the doorbell
      rang. "I'll get it." Joan said, going downstairs.
      Opening the door Joan sees that it's a woman with long blond
      hair, "May I help you?" Asked Joan.
      "Yes, I'm Monica. I'm here to take Daryl to the airport for his
      flight to Oklahoma." Answered Monica.
      "Ah yes, but you're a day early." Said Joan.
      "I am, how silly of me." Monica said, giving Joan a smile. "If you
      like I can come back tomorrow."
      "Don't be silly, there is no reason for you to leave and then come
      back. You can stay here." Joan said, stepping aside to let Monica in.
      "Mom, who's this?" Daryl asked, coming downstairs.
      "Honey, this is Monica she'll be taking you to Oklahoma." Answered
      Joan.
      "Mom, I'm not a baby. I can take care of my self." Daryl said,
      becoming embarrassed.
      "I know you can, but it will make me fell so much better." Said Joan.
      With a groan Daryl went back upstairs.
      "Tess, what's an immortal?" Gloria asked, again.
      "Well baby, an immortal is someone who can never truly die, except if
      he or she are decapated. They can never grow old or get sick."
      Answered Tess. Then she explained about the game, the rules, and how
      and who stopped the game.
      "Why would someone start something so terrible?" Asked Gloria.
      "Because he was bored and had nothing else to do." Answered Andrew,
      with a far away look on his face.
      "Whose the oldest immortal now?" Asked Gloria.
      "That would be Methos, who's around ten thousand years old. But for
      some reason he can only remember the last five thousand years."
      Answered Tess.
      "That name sounds very familiar." Said Gloria.
      "He was one of the Horsemen." Andrew answered, with a sad look.
      "You mean the Four Horsemen, who killed, maimed and raped for two
      thousand years?" Gloria said, in a shocked voice.
      "Yes baby. He was so angry after his family was put to death that he
      formed the Horsemen." Answered Tess, also with a sad voice.
      "But now he fights for the light, trying to redeem himself." Said
      Andrews.
      "How do you know him, Andrew?" Asked Gloria.
      "I was there after the Horsemen's rampage. I also wanted to know why
      he changed his mind after two thousand years."
      "What did you find out?" Gloria asked, in a hushed voice.
      "He realized that what he was doing was no longer right, so he left."
      Answered Andrew.
      "Ok, you two enough with the sour mode." Tess said, before they faded
      away.

      Cheyenne Mountain
      8:00 P.M.

      Daniel Jackson was trying to decipher the book, when Jack walked
      in, "Danny, you still at it?"
      "This book is hard to decipher, but this is what I've got so far <The
      Champion, Companion, and Watcher will help fight the darkness. This
      darkness travels in all worlds. The three will have help from those
      chosen to fight the darkness. > Translated Daniel.
      "What does all that mean?" Jack asked, in a confused voice.
      "I have absolutely no idea, and until I decipher the text I wont."
      Answered Danny.
      "Danny go home, you can get back to this tomorrow." Said Jack.
      "What time is it?" Asked Danny.
      "It's around eight o'clock, now go home." Jack says, before leaving.
      Deciding to leave his translation for tomorrow, Danny was putting
      everything away when a voice said, "The person you need to talk to is
      in Cascade."
      Standing up Danny looked around to see who spoke to him, not
      seeing any one there he continued to clean up. That's when he
      noticed a drawing of a jungle with a black jaguar, a wolf, and a
      bear. In the back there seemed to be figures of men, but it was hard
      to see because they where in shadow.
      (I'll take this with me and look it up on my computer.) Danny
      thought, before leaving.
      "Go to Cascade." Said a voice.
      (That was very wearied.) Danny thought, as he got into the elevator.
      Daniel arrived home around ten o'clock at night and he was
      very tired, so he decided to get to sleep and translate what he found
      tomorrow. Daniel was falling asleep when a black jaguar, a wolf, and
      a bear appear to him.
      "You will find what you are looking for in Cascade." Said a voice.
      Turning around Daniel tried to find the source of the voice,
      but the only thing there was were the animals from the picture.
      "In Cascade you must go to the police station and contact Conner."
      The voice said, before the vision disappeared and Danny awoke.
      Waking up he looked at his table watch and saw that it was
      only one o'clock in the morning, so he shrugging went back to sleep.

      Cheyenne Reservation
      June 4th,
      7:00 A.M.

      Blair and Jim where practicing when they felt a buzzing,
      turning around they see a young woman walk out of the trees.
      "Can we help you?" Asked Jim.
      "There can be only one." The young woman said, taking out her sword.
      "This is holy ground, we can't fight here." Said Blair.
      "I don't care, I still challenge you both." Said the young girl.
      "Didn't you get the parchment with the translation?" Asked Jim.
      "I got it, but I don't care." Answered the woman, pointing the sword
      at Blair. "You'll do."
      "Look I…." Before Blair could finish his sentence, she attached him,
      which Blair blocked and that is when they began to fight.
      An hour into the fight they were both becoming exhausted when
      the young woman tripped, and that was when Blair saw his opening.
      Taking a swing Blair decapitated the young woman and then fell to the
      round from tired. As minute later a bluish mist began to rise from
      the body and swirl around Blair.
      "Run NOW!" Yelled Blair.
      At first Jim didn't understand what was happening until the
      mist started to swirl around Blair and then entered his body. That's
      when everything began to explode with electricity, which flowed into
      Blair, causing him to raise both arms in the air. As everything is
      exploding some of the Quacking began to travel toward Jim, who felt
      the power much more powerful because of his sentinel abilities.
      It was about a minute later when everything was quite; Blair
      became aware of the heat surrounding him. Opening his eyes he looks
      around and sees that the clearing was on fire, so he got up on shaky
      feet and began to walk away when he heard a noise from behind.
      Turning around he sees Jim in a fetal position, so he runs to him.
      "Jim, what happened?" Yelled Blair, running toward him
      Not being able to answer him, Jim rolled over but was still
      in a fetal position trying to get a hold of his senses. Sitting down
      next to him, Blair began to talk to him in his guide voice trying to
      help Jim get his sense back in order. As he was talking to Jim they
      didn't notice the fire getting closer. Just then Little Star walked
      into the clearing after hearing the explosion-taking glance she
      noticed everything that was happening.
      "How could you fight on holy ground? What's wrong with Jim?" Asked
      Little Star.
      "She didn't give me much of a choice." Answered Blair. "He absorbed
      some of the Quacking and it's effecting his senses." Blair answered,
      holding Jim.
      "I thought he had control of his senses?" Little Star said, surprised.
      "He does it just caught him off guard." Answered Blair.
      "I think we should leave before we all burn up." Little Star said,
      helping Blair with Jim.
      As they were walking back to the cabin there was an explosion
      behind them, turning around they saw the clearing being bombarded by
      rocks and trees. Then from the ground came ash and fire in a big
      explosion.
      "Wow, what's happening?" Blair asked, in a surprised voice.
      "Our ancestors are not happy that there was a fight on their holy
      ground." Answered Little Star.
      "What will happen?" Asked Blair.
      "They want the person who started the fight, so they can exact their
      revenge on her." Answered Little Star. "And nothing you do will
      change it." Little Star continued, as if she seemed to read Blair's
      mind.
      "Can't I try?" Blair asked, as they where walking away.
      "No, there is no use trying." Little Star said, walking toward the
      cabin.
      As they reached the cabin, Simon came running out to meet them, "What
      happened?" Simon asked, seeing Jim in his state.
      "I was challenged and Jim received some of the quacking." Answered
      Blair. "The quacking somehow affected his senses." Getting Jim into
      the cabin Blair began to help Jim to lower his senses.

      The Truth 3/0

      Cheyenne Mountain
      9:00 A.M.

      Knocking on the General's door before coming in Daniel said, "General
      we have to talk."
      "What about Doctor Jackson?" Asked General Hammond.
      "I know this will sound strange, but I had a dream telling me to go
      to Cascade. Washington and talk to a Connor. This person will help
      will help me fined the answers to the book." Explained Danny. Then
      he showed the general the picture.
      "What it this?" Asked the General, taking the picture. "What am I
      looking at?"
      "I found this picture in the book and that is when I had the dream
      about the animals." Answered Danny.
      "Do you think these people will help us?" Asked the General.
      "I think they will." Answered Danny.
      Pushing the intercom button on his desk the General said, "Coronal
      O'Neil, Major Carter, and Te'lac come to my office."
      A minute later Coronal Jack O'Neil, Major Samantha Carter, and Tealc
      walked into the general's office.
      "You wanted to see us sir?" Asked Coronal O'Neil.
      "Yes, you four are going to Cascade, Washington to see one named
      Connor." Answered the General. "Why are we going there?" Asked Major
      Carter.
      "I had a dream telling me to go to Cascade and speak to some named
      Conner." Answered Daniel.
      Before Jack could say anything the General spoke up, "Coronal, don't
      ask any questions' just go."
      "Yes, sir." Jack said, before leaving.
      "Jack, the dream felt very real." Danny said, knowing exactly what
      Jack was going to say. "The dream told me that we would get answers
      to the book." Danny continued, as they walked toward his office, so
      he can get the book.
      Daniel was getting the book while the rest were changing for
      their gurney to Cascade. They took the army jet, and they arrived at
      the Cascade airport an hour later.
      As they land Jack asks, "Do you know where we have to go?"
      "Yes, to the Cascade PD Major Crimes division." Answered Daniel,
      getting into the car that was provided.
      Thirty minutes later they arrive at the Cascade PD, walking into the
      building Jack said, "We would like to talk to Conner."
      "And you are?" Asked the desk Sergeant.
      "I'm Coronal Jack O'Neil." Jack said, showing the Sergeant his id.
      Around 11:30 a.m. that they were allowed to go up to the
      seventh floor, where Major Crimes was located. Walking in Jack asked
      the first person he saw, "Where can we fined Conner?"
      "Over there." The detective answered, pointing to a tall dark haired
      woman.
      "Ms. Conner, can we talk to you?" Danny asked, walking up to her.
      "How can I help you?" Conner asked, in a weary voice.
      "I know this is going to sound strange, but I was told to come to you
      and you'll help us find someone who can translate a book for us."
      Said Danny.
      (These are the ones you are to send to the Sentinel and Guide.) A
      voice says, in Megan's head.
      "Please come with me." Conner says, as she walks toward one of the
      interview rooms. "You will have to go to the Cheyenne Reservation in
      Oklahoma and see Jim Ellison and Simon Banks." Megan continued, as
      she handed a note to Danny. "Now please leave."
      "Now that was weird." Jack said, leaving Major Crimes.
      "There has to be a reason she did that." Carter said, getting into
      the elevator.
      "So, I guess we're going to Oklahoma." Jack said, getting out of the
      elevator and walking toward the car.
      "Let me call the General and tell him where going to Oklahoma." Danny
      said, dialing his cell phone.
      Daniel was talking with the General while they took the jet
      to Oklahoma, which took them about an hour. Arriving around one
      o'clock in the afternoon, they take the reserved car and drive to the
      reservation.

      Cascade Washington
      Joan Bank's Residence
      8:00 A.M.

      Getting up, they washed, dressed, and ate; Monica then drove
      herself and Daryl to the airport where they checked in and waited for
      their flit to be called. They had to wait for an hour and then it
      took them another hour to arrive in Oklahoma. They then got a car
      and drove to the reservations.
      "Daryl, talk to me." Monica said, as she was driving.
      "What's there to talk about?" Daryl said, wishing he were anywhere
      but here.
      "You're angry, you should talk about it." Said Monica.
      "There is nothing to talk about." Daryl said, turning away from
      Monica.
      <Don't push him, baby. > Said Tess, in Monica's head.
      Deciding to take Tess' advise Monica left it alone for now and
      continued to drive to the reservations; which took about another
      thirty minutes before they arrived.
      "Excuse me, can you tell us where to find Simon Banks?" Monica asked,
      as she pulled into the reservation around ten-thirty.
      "And you are?" Asked one of the men.
      "I'm sorry. I'm Monica and this is his son Daryl." Answered Monica.
      "Keep driving until you reach the tenth house." Answered the man.
      Five minutes later they arrived at the cabin, getting out of
      the car Monica and Daryl walked up the steps and knocked. Simon
      opened the door and when he saw Daryl he smiled.
      "Son, I'm so glade to see you." Simon said, letting Daryl and Monica
      in.
      Walking in Daryl looked around and saw how small the place
      was, then he heard the door open behind him; turning around Daryl
      sees Jim walk in followed by Blair.
      "You're supposed to be died." Daryl said, in a surprised voice.
      "I was dead, I became immortal." Blair answered.
      "Why didn't you come back?" Asked Daryl.
      "Because everyone thought I was died." Answered Blair.
      "Well I'm glad you're not dead." Said Daryl.
      "So am I." Blair answered, hugging Daryl.
      "Daryl, we have to tell you something else." Simon spoke up.
      That's when Jim noticed Monica standing there, "You're an angle."
      Said Jim.
      "How did you know?" Monica asked, surprised.
      Just then Tess, Andrew, and Gloria appeared, "They're one of
      Michael's worriers." Said Tess.
      "You know Michael?" Gloria asked, them in wonder.
      "Wow, you're telling me their angles. Angels of GOD?" Daryl asked,
      surprised.
      "Yes, baby we are." Tess answered, with a smile.
      "Why was an angle sent to me?" Asked Daryl.
      Just then a white light appeared and then transformed into a man, "
      An angle was sent to you because you will be one of the fighters for
      the light." Answered the man.
      The three angles were speechless, except for Tess who was standing
      there smiling.
      "Who are you?" Daryl asked, surprised to see another angle.
      "I'm the Archangel Michael, and I assigned Monica to you." Answered
      Michael.
      "Sir, he's just a child." Said Monica.
      "I know but there's nothing we can do. He's needed." Michael said,
      sadness in his eyes and voice.
      "He's not the only one is he?" Said Jim.
      "No, but he still has time." Michael answered, while looking at Daryl.
      "What you learn here will help us with the fight against darkness.
      But remember this God and your parents will always love you no matter
      what." Michael said, before he and the angles vanished.
      It was around one o'clock when SG-1 arrived at the reservation and
      they asked, "Hi, we're looking for Jim Ellison."
      "Who's …?" Before the man could say anything else Little Star walked
      up to them, "Good, you're here follow me." Little Star said, walking
      away.
      "Guess we follow the woman." Said Jack.
      "Blair, the men from the vision have come." Little Star said, walking
      up to the group.
      "What…?" Blair asked, turning around.
      "Chief, you all right?" Jim asked, picking up Blair's accelerated
      heart rate.
      "Yea, they just startled me." Blair said, while looking at
      Danny. "Where's the book?"
      "How do you know about the book?" Jack asked, surprised.
      "It was in my vision." Answered Blair, still looking at Daniel.
      "I'm sorry, but what we have to say is top secret." Said Danny.
      {We should give them something; maybe then they'll let me see the
      book} Blair says to Jim, Simon, and Little Star.
      {Mandar is right, give them something} Said Little Star.
      {What should we disclose?} Asked Simon.
      When Jim didn't answer, Blair turned toward seeing him
      standing there looking at the tall black man so Blair turned around
      to look at him when felt a something different about him, and when he
      tried to read the man Blair felt that he was different from other
      humans.
      {Simon, do you fell that?} Asked Blair.
      {Yes, there is something about him, but I can't put my finger on it.}
      Answered Simon.
      {There's something inside him.} Jim said, out of the nowhere.
      {Can you tell what it is?} Asked Simon.
      {No, but he's not human.} Answered Jim.
      "I'll tell you what you want to know, if you tell me about your
      friend." Said Blair.
      "We don't know what you mean?" Lied Jack.
      "We know your friend's different." Jim said, looking at Te'lac.
      "Sorry, we don't know what you mean." Lied Sam.
      Cocking him head Jim says, "You're both lying."
      "My god, you're a sentinel." Danny said, in a surprised voice.
      "Danny, what are you talking about?" Asked Jack.
      "How do you know about sentinels?" Asked Blair, surprised.
      "Besides being an archeologist, I'm also an anthropologist." Answered
      Danny. Then he explained to Jack what a sentinel was.
      "Danny, you trying to tell me this guy is some kind of superman…"
      Before Jack could finish Jim said, "You've had a cheeseburger, French
      fries, and coke for lunch. Your heart rate just spiked from 100/90."
      Answered Jim.
      "That is only proves that two of your senses are better than
      average." Said Sam.
      "Does anyone have binoculars?" Asked Blair.
      "No." Answered Jack.
      "OK, then one of you write something on a piece of paper and then
      walk far enough away, but will still be able to hear." Said Blair.

      The Truth 4/0

      Taking out a piece of paper Daniel wrote something down then
      had everyone except Jim look at it. Then Te'lac walked far away that
      it was hard for everyone else to read and then Te'lac was turning
      around Jim extended his eyesight to read the message: <We need your
      help. >
      "We'll help you if you tell us the truth." Jim said, after reading
      the note.
      "Give me a moment." Jack said, taking out his cell phone.
      "SGC Headquarters." Said a voice.
      "This is Coronal O'Neil, SG-1 code: 545112. I need to talk to the
      General." Said Jack.
      "One moment Coronal." Said the voice.
      "Coronal, you have something?" Asked the General.
      "We've found the person that can help us, but they want information."
      Said Jack.
      "Give them as much information as possible. We need their help
      Coronal." Said Hammond.
      Turning back toward the group Jack began to tell them about the
      Stargate, other worlds, and the Ga'uld."
      "So, what your saying is that you opened a gate to other world, which
      pissed people off." Jim said, when Jack was finished.
      "We just wanted to know more about our world." Danny said, in a
      defensive voice.
      "You'll have to forgive Jim, being a sentinel he's just protecting
      his tribe." Blair said, giving them a smile.
      "I understand how he fells, but we did what we thought was right."
      Answered Danny.
      Before Jim could say anything Blair said, "Why don't you give me the
      book, and I'll try to look it over." Blair said, taking the book from
      Danny. As he opened it, the language inside was very familiar, but
      Blair knew that he never saw this language before.
      [We the desendence of the Chopec of Tori came this world as slaves to
      the Ga'uld. We became their slave's generation after generation, but
      one day our oldest Shaman had a vision that said three would be born
      who would free us. These three would have powers that where given to
      them by the real gods. One will have six senses; the second will be
      his guide; who will have the ability to communicate with animals and
      nature. The third one will be able to heal those who have been hurt
      by evil, and they will also be able to communicate with each other.
      As time passed out people where killed, sacrificed, and/or infested
      with symbiot. It was a thousand years before the prophecy came to
      pass. Three of our women gave birth to our saviors. As they grow
      older our Shaman had another vision, but this one was of the Tori.]
      Blair was about to continue when Daniel says, "Can you translate what
      you have read?"
      "I'll try." Blair says, and begins to translate from the begging.
      When Blair was finished Jack asked, "So, what it basically says is
      that we need to find people who fight evil to help us?"
      "That's the basics of it. Look man I'm just telling you what it
      says." Says Blair.
      "How can … ?" Just then the wind picked up, and that's when they saw
      the spirit animals walking out of the trees. They stopped, looked at
      SG-1, and then transformed into Chopec worriers and then turned
      toward Jim, Blair, and Simon to communicate with them telepathically,
      before turning back animal forms and walking back into the trees.
      "What was that about?" Jack asked, in a surprised voice.
      "Those were our spirit guides." Answered Blair. Then he explained
      about spirit guides, Sentinels, guides, and watchers.
      "So, what your saying is that s Sentinel needs a guide to help him
      control his senses, while a watcher looks over them." Said Danny.
      "You got it man." Answered Blair.
      "Would you excuse me?" Jack said, taking out his cell phone. Walking
      away Jack call headquarters again.
      "Coronal, did you get the information we need?" Asked Hammond.
      "Oh, we got more than we expected." Answered Jack.
      "What does that mean?" Asked Hammond.
      That is when Jack told Hammond everything that happened, which
      surprised Hammond who asked, "Will they help us?"
      "I think so, sir." Answered Jack.
      "Then talk to them." Hammond said, before hanging up.
      Walking back to the cabin Jack asked, "Will you come with us and help
      with our problem?"
      When Jack said that they would have to go with them Blair's heart
      rate began to rise and he started to hyperventilate.
      "Chief, take a deep slow breathes." Jim said, picking up Blair's
      rising heart rate.
      "What's wrong with him?" Sam asked, seeing the panic in Blair's eyes.
      "He's having an attach." Simon answered, watching Jim help Blair.
      {We're going to have to tell them that we're immortal." Blair said,
      to Jim.
      {Are you shore?} Asked Simon.
      {We have to help them} Answered Blair.
      "Can I help?" Asked Sam.
      "No, everything is fine. But we do have tell you something."
      "What's that?" Asked Jack.
      "Jim and I are immortal." Answered Blair.
      "And that would mean what?" Jack asked, in a sarcastic voice.
      "It means they'll never die, grow old, or get sick." Answered Daniel,
      looking at both Jim and Blair with new eyes.
      "How do you about immortals?" Asked Little Star.
      "There have been stories about immortals." Answered Daniel.
      "So, your telling me that there are people out there that live for
      ever?" Jack asked, skeptically.
      "It does mean that, but we can die from decapitation." Said Blair.
      Then he explained about the game, the rules, and how someone found
      the truth about immortality.
      Without saying a word Jim takes out his sword and cuts
      himself. "Why'd you do that?" Sam yelled, running up to him. What
      she sees stopped Sam in her tracks. The wound on the forearm was
      healing and you can see blue sparks knighting the flesh together.
      "Jack his cut has healed." Daniel said, watching the cut heal.
      "Do you think the other immortals will help us?" Asked Jack; trying
      to grasp the concept that someone can live forever.
      "Sorry man, don't know anymore immortals." Blair says, in apologetic
      voice.
      "Then you'll have to do." Jack says, in a sarcastic voice.
      "Gee, thanks." Blair answers, back in a sarcastic voice.
      "I can't leave Daryl, he just got here." Said Simon.
      "He has to come with us." Blair said, getting a vision of Michael
      pointing at Daryl.
      "Now hold on, I'm not taking any kids." Jack says, with a stern voice.
      "No Daryl, no us." Answers Blair.
      "Jack, we need them." Says Daniel.
      Thinking about the concept of taking a child with them, Jack was
      about to say no when he gets a flash of kids fighting against
      monsters.
      "Jack, you ok?" Daniel asked, seeing the blank look on Jack's face.
      "Yea, I guess he can come." Answered Jack.
      "Sir, do you think it's the right thing to do?" Sam asked, surprised.
      ""I'm sure major." Answered Jack.
      "When do you want to leave?" Asked Simon.
      "We can leave today." Answered Jack.
      "What time is it now?" Wondered Blair.
      "It's around twelve. Why?" Jim answered, in a queries voice.
      Turning to Daniel, Blair asked, "If you'd like I can try to
      translating the book until we leave?"
      "Sure, and I'll help." Danny said, as they left with the book.
      "While Blair and Daniel are translating the book, we can show you
      around." Said Jim.
      Just then Little Star came back, "Let your friends get some rest and
      then you can show them around."
      "I am a little tired." Sam said, as she followed Jim toward the cabin.
      Jim was showing SG-1 where they could rest, while Simon went to his
      cabin to talk to Daryl. Walking in, Simon called out.
      "Yea, dad?" Daryl called back.
      "Son we have to talk." Said Simon.
      "What is it dad?" Daryl asked, trying to hold back his fear.
      "The people who came here need our help, and we told them yes. Jim,
      Blair, you, and me are leaving in an hour or two." Answered Simon.
      "We're we going?" Asked Daryl, relieved that his father wants him.
      "We'll be going to Colorado, Cheyenne Mountain." Answered Simon.
      "Wow, cool." Daryl said, excited.
      Smiling Simon while reading Daryl's thoughts, (Why would he think I'd
      leave him?) Meanwhile, Blair and Daniel were translating the rest
      of the book; which basically says that Sentinels, Guides, and
      Watchers of the other world used their power to free their people
      from the Go'uld. They would use their telepathic powers to burn the
      symbiot out of the host.
      After rest they decided to take Jim up on his offer to show them
      around the reservation, when Jack asked, "Where you born with these
      senses?"
      "Yea, but I suppressed them, until I crashed in Peru and they came
      out, but when I was found and brought back I suppressed them again.
      It was two years later that they came back, and that's how I met
      Blair." Explained Jim.
      It was around two o'clock when everyone decided to have dinner, and
      then pack for their trip to Colorado. Daryl and Simon where packing
      when Jack knocked on the door and asked, "Where's Jim and Blair?"
      "Their packing." Answered Simon.
      "Thanks." Jack said, walking away.
      Jack was walking toward the cabin when he heard steel against
      steel clashing against each other, so he walks toward the noise and
      sees Jim and Blair sparing with swords. Standing there Jack watches
      them practice, until they stopped and turned toward him.
      {Do you fell that?} Asked Blair.
      {Yea, it seems Coronal O'Neil is a pre-immie} Answered Jim.
      "Why'd you guys stop?" Asked Jack
      "Just taking a break." Answered Blair. {Should we tell him?}
      {You know what Little Star said} Answered Blair.
      "I thought you were packing?" Said Jack.
      "What time is it?" Asked Blair.
      "It's around two." Answered Jack.
      "We're going to shower and then finish packing." Jim said, putting
      his sword away.

      The Truth 5/0

      Meanwhile, Danny was going through the translations that
      Blair made, when he found something interesting. It states that all
      Sentinels, Guides, and Watchers have spirit guides to look and
      protect them in spirit world. The spirit world is where the guide
      help their charges find the answers to all their questions.
      (So, if Jim, Blair, and/or Simon have questions that they need
      answers too they go to the spirit world and learn them there) Daniel
      thought to himself.
      Taking out his cell phone Daniel called SGC head quarters, "Let me
      talk to the General." Daniel says, then gives him his id #.
      "Do you have anything Doctor Jackson?" Asked the General.
      "It seems that the guardians of planet PZX-1123 where able to defeat
      the Ga'uld by using their metal powers against them." Answered Daniel.
      "What does that have to do with the people you're talking too." Asked
      Hammond.
      "I know this is going to sound very wearied, but these men are almost
      the same as the once from our plant." Answered Daniel.
      "Are you sure that they are parallel to the once on planet PZX-1123?"
      Asked Hammond.
      "I believe they are." Answered Daniel. "But we will have to make
      sure we talk to them before we do anything?"
      "Well I guess I'll se you all later tomorrow." Hammond said, before
      handing up.
      (I should talk to Jack, before I talk to them.) Thought Daniel, as he
      left the cabin.
      Leaving the cabin Daniel bumped into Sam and Te'lac, "Where are you
      going Daniel?" Asked Sam.
      "I have to talk to Jack, you should come with me." Daniel said, as he
      walked toward the other cabin.
      "Jack can I talk to you?" Asked Daniel.
      "Shore Danny?" Jack said, walking out of the cabin. "What is it?"
      When Daniel was sure that they were far enough away, he began to
      explain to Jack what he learned from the rest of the translations.
      "So, what your saying is that the worries of that planet were ably to
      use their minds to destroy the Ga'uld." Said Jack
      "That's the jest of it." Answered Daniel.
      "Then we should tell them, and maybe they can help us." Said Jack, as
      they went back to the clearing. Walking back toward the cabin they
      see everyone was looking at them while Jim had his head cocked to the
      side.
      "Are you listening to us Jim?" Asked Daniel.
      "We'll try to help you as best we can." Answered Jim
      "Do you think you could do what the worries on the other planet did?"
      Asked Daniel.
      "I don't know man, we never tried it but as I said we'll try our
      best.'' Answered Blair.
      "That's all we ask." Said Jack.
      "What time is it?" Asked Daryl, walking up to them.
      "I would say it around four o'clock." Answered Simon, "Why?"
      "I think we should leave now." Said Jack
      As they walk back to the cabins, Little Star appeared in front of
      them, "Mandar, Enrique, Great Bear I wish to talk." Walking away.
      Following her Blair asks, "What is it, Little Star?"
      "When I was meditating, I was told that when it was time you'd be
      able to use your abilities against the glowing eyes." Explained
      Little Star.
      "We understand Little Star, thank you." Said Simon.
      "What was that about?" Asked Jack, as Simon, Blair, and Jim came back.
      "Just told us to be careful." Lied Blair. {We can't tell them right
      now, maybe when we get to the planet and learn more.}
      {Blair, they told us everything, we should tell them.} Said Simon.
      {Blair's, right Simon.} Said Jim.
      "Well I'm going to sleep." Said Daryl, going up the stairs.
      As Daryl leaves, Blair gets a vision of the small town, but
      this time he reads a sign that says Sunnydale. Then the vision
      changes to a different plant with people in old garbs fighting with
      natives.
      "Blair, you all right?" Jim asked, picking up his raising heart rate.
      "Yea, just had a vision." Blair answered, taking deep breaths trying
      to get his heart rate down.
      "Does this happen often?" Daniel asked, in an interested voice.
      "Not all the time." Answered Simon.
      "Well I'm going to bed." Sam said, going to her own cabin.
      "Might as well go to bed too." Jack says, also leaving.
      We they leave Simon says, "We'll have to tell them sooner or later."
      "We will." Says Blair, before going to his cabin too.
      He was changing when fells warmth sound him, opening his eyes Blair
      sees that he's in the jungle.
      "Welcome, young one." A voice said, from behind him.
      Turning around Blair sees Incacha standing there, "What am I doing
      here?"
      "As time passes you'll be having more information given to you."
      Answered Incacha.
      "Where is Sunnydale?" Asked Blair.
      "You will know in time." Answered Incacha, before disappearing.
      While Blair was with Incacha Jim was also having a vision of
      Incacha, but this one was about how they would have to use their
      mental abilities to fight the Ga'uld.
      "Why do they do what they do?" Asked Jim.
      "They want power, and the only way for them to have it, is to take
      over someone's body." Answered Incacha.
      "Do you thin we'll be able to stop them?" Wondered Jim.
      "You will have help in your fight." Answered Incacha, before
      disappearing.

      June 5th, 1998
      4:00 P.M.

      As Jim came back from the vision, Simon was standing there "Simon,
      what is it?" Asked Jim.
      "It's time to go." Answered Simon.
      "Thanks for reminding me." Said Jim.
      Thirty minutes later Jim comes out, washed and changed and Simon
      asks, "What happened?"
      "I had a dream telling me that these Ga'uld just want power over
      everything." Answered Jim.
      "So, what are we going to do about them?" Asked Simon.
      "We are going to use our powers to stop them." Answered Blair, as he
      walked into the cabin.
      "Do we tell them?" Asked Simon, walking out of the cabin.
      "Not until we get to the mountain." Answered Jim, as they walked
      toward the clearing.
      It was around five o'clock when they arrived at the Mountain
      and were meet by the General,
      "Coronal, we have some guests." Said General Hammond.
      "Who are these visitors?" Asked Jack, becoming suspicious.
      "The To'kra, so get hear as fast as you can." Answered the General,
      before hanging up.
      "It's time to go boys and girls." Jack said, picking up his bags.
      "Man, why are you in a hurry?" Asked Blair.
      "We just need to get back." Answered Jack, making sure he had
      everything.
      {He's lying.} Jim said, picking up Jack's heart rate.
      {When's it time's for us to know, they'll tell us.} Simon said, also
      getting ready.
      When everyone was ready they took Jack's car to the airport,
      took the jet to Colorado, which took them about an hour to get to the
      Mountain. As they arrived at the Mountain the guards who showed them
      to the infirmary met them. That's where Jack, Sam, Daniel, and
      Te'lac left them, so they can meet the To'kra.
      "Why'd they leave us here?" Asked Blair.
      "We just need to do a medical check, and then you can meet the
      others." Answered Janet Fraser.
      While Jim, Simon, Blair, and Daryl were being checked out
      Jack, Te'lac, Daniel, and Sam went to meet the To'kra. As they
      walked into the meeting room they see Jacob with some other To'kra,
      but for some reason Jack didn't fell that he could trust them.
      "Jacob, welcome." Jack said, shaking his hand.
      "Thank you Jack." Said Jacob.
      "We are here to talk to the Champion, Companion, and the Watcher."
      Said one of the To'kra.
      "What or who are they?" Asked General Hammond.
      "They are the ones who can save the universe from the Gau'ld."
      Answered Jacob.

      The End of The Truth next story is The Reveling