Re: [Beta_Unlimited] New Member

  • Kim B.
    Message 1 of 17 , May 7, 2002

      You want someone to critique your work who does not criticize? okaaaaaayyyy. . . .i'm assuming you are just looking for gramatical errors and stuff? I can do that. . .e-mail whatever to me.

      Kimberly

      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 22, 2002
          Hello,

        My name is Clextian Kismet and I am new. I like to write Smallville-Supper Man-Spider Man-Buffy the Vampire Slayer-Sailor Moon-Many other Anime/Manga series included.

        I have an idea for a couple Smallville stories and was wondering if someone could possibly help me origonize thoughts and ideas for them. I don't have anything written down for them yet. Just ideas.

        Thanks!

        Clextian Kismet

        Writing is a lot like sex. At first you do it because you like it. Then you find yourself doing it for a few close friends and people you like. But if you're any good at all...you end up doing it for money.
        --Unknown

      • Serenity Hutchinson
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 11, 2005
          Hey,

          My name is Serenity. I am a beta reader for Phantom of the Opera,
          Sailor Moon, Ronin Warriors, Inuyasha, Lord of the Rings, Harry
          Potter, and pretty much most anime fics. I am willing to read
          anyone's fic. It does not matter on the rating. I hope to be of
          assistance.

          Serenity
        • gullnick2001
          Message 4 of 17 , May 29, 2005
            Hi,

            being a member of this group for several weeks I now found the time to
            intorduce myself.

            Name or Alias: delenn21

            Fav shows: Babylon 5, Scarecrow and Mrs. King,
            NCIS, Dark Angel, Charmed, Highlander and many more

            Fav writers of fanfiction: haven't one yet

            Fav actors and actresses: Bruce Boxleitner, Michael Weatherly,
            Claudia Christian, Kate Jackson, Adrian Paul and many more

            Webpage address: http://clix.to/nicoleteutloff

            Do you write fanfiction?: Of course, post at fanfiction.net (most
            without any beta). penname gull

            Do you beta-read: Of course.

            The fanfiction you will beta read: Everything, mostly with German
            expressions, since I'm German and my English isn't this well for doing
            any beta

            The ratings of fiction you will beta read: everything

            Delenn
          • sphinx_bast
            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 2, 2006
              Hi all. thx for letting me join. Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written. ratings range from PG-Smutt. if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@...
            • Kaira Wild Fire
              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
                Hey welcome.

                I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?

                sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@...> wrote:
                Hi all.  thx for letting me join.  Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written.  ratings range from PG-Smutt.  if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@...

                ~*Kayla*~

              • sphinx_bast
                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
                  Hi Kaira. The Gilmore Girl's and Grey's fic are both femslash. Lorelai/OC. The OC character is a cross between 7 of nine and Ronnie (Boston Public) so in other words Jerri Ryan.

                  > Hey welcome.
                  >
                  > I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?
                  >
                  > sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@y...> wrote:
                  > Hi all. thx for letting me join. Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written. ratings range from PG-Smutt. if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@y...
                  >

                  > Fanfiction. A haven for you when reality sucks!
                • Kaira Wild Fire
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
                    That's so wierd. I sent out an email earlier to the group and it says the email doesn't exist anymore....

                    That's cool. I don't really read or write fem slash though.

                    sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@...> wrote:
                    Hi Kaira.  The Gilmore Girl's and Grey's fic are both femslash.  Lorelai/OC.  The OC character is a cross between 7 of nine and Ronnie (Boston Public) so in other words  Jerri Ryan.

                    > Hey welcome.
                    >
                    >   I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?
                    >
                    > sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@y...> wrote:
                    >   Hi all.  thx for letting me join.  Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written.  ratings range from PG-Smutt.  if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@y...
                    >

                    > Fanfiction. A haven for you when reality sucks!

                    ~*Kayla*~

                  • megaclare
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 5, 2006
                      I'm looking for a beta reader for Buffy and Angel fanfiction.
                    • Angel Sumortios
                      Message 10 of 17 , Jan 7, 2006
                        I beta Buffyand Angel fanfics, I can take a look at it and tell you what I think.

                        Message 11 of 17 , Jan 9, 2006
                          Here is the first chapter of my Angel fanfiction.