New Member

  • sweet73kitty
    Message 1 of 17 , May 7, 2002
      Hi, I need a beta reader who is fast and does not critises to much.
      I need someone who will do G - NC-17 with crossovers. Sentinel, QAF,
      X-file, Highlander, Buffy, Angel, and other shows.
    • Kim B.
      Message 2 of 17 , May 7, 2002

        You want someone to critique your work who does not criticize? okaaaaaayyyy. . . .i'm assuming you are just looking for gramatical errors and stuff? I can do that. . .e-mail whatever to me.

        Kimberly

      • CrystalRoses16@aol.com
        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 22 11:12 AM
            Hello,

          My name is Clextian Kismet and I am new. I like to write Smallville-Supper Man-Spider Man-Buffy the Vampire Slayer-Sailor Moon-Many other Anime/Manga series included.

          I have an idea for a couple Smallville stories and was wondering if someone could possibly help me origonize thoughts and ideas for them. I don't have anything written down for them yet. Just ideas.

          Thanks!

          Clextian Kismet

          Writing is a lot like sex. At first you do it because you like it. Then you find yourself doing it for a few close friends and people you like. But if you're any good at all...you end up doing it for money.
          --Unknown

        • Serenity Hutchinson
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 11, 2005
            Hey,

            My name is Serenity. I am a beta reader for Phantom of the Opera,
            Sailor Moon, Ronin Warriors, Inuyasha, Lord of the Rings, Harry
            Potter, and pretty much most anime fics. I am willing to read
            anyone's fic. It does not matter on the rating. I hope to be of
            assistance.

            Serenity
          • gullnick2001
            Message 5 of 17 , May 29, 2005
              Hi,

              being a member of this group for several weeks I now found the time to
              intorduce myself.

              Name or Alias: delenn21

              Fav shows: Babylon 5, Scarecrow and Mrs. King,
              NCIS, Dark Angel, Charmed, Highlander and many more

              Fav writers of fanfiction: haven't one yet

              Fav actors and actresses: Bruce Boxleitner, Michael Weatherly,
              Claudia Christian, Kate Jackson, Adrian Paul and many more

              Webpage address: http://clix.to/nicoleteutloff

              Do you write fanfiction?: Of course, post at fanfiction.net (most
              without any beta). penname gull

              Do you beta-read: Of course.

              The fanfiction you will beta read: Everything, mostly with German
              expressions, since I'm German and my English isn't this well for doing
              any beta

              The ratings of fiction you will beta read: everything

              Delenn
            • sphinx_bast
              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 2, 2006
                Hi all. thx for letting me join. Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written. ratings range from PG-Smutt. if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@...
              • Kaira Wild Fire
                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
                  Hey welcome.

                  I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?

                  sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@...> wrote:
                  Hi all.  thx for letting me join.  Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written.  ratings range from PG-Smutt.  if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@...

                  ~*Kayla*~

                • sphinx_bast
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
                    Hi Kaira. The Gilmore Girl's and Grey's fic are both femslash. Lorelai/OC. The OC character is a cross between 7 of nine and Ronnie (Boston Public) so in other words Jerri Ryan.

                    > Hey welcome.
                    >
                    > I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?
                    >
                    > sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@y...> wrote:
                    > Hi all. thx for letting me join. Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written. ratings range from PG-Smutt. if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@y...
                    >

                    > Fanfiction. A haven for you when reality sucks!
                  • Kaira Wild Fire
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
                      That's so wierd. I sent out an email earlier to the group and it says the email doesn't exist anymore....

                      That's cool. I don't really read or write fem slash though.

                      sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@...> wrote:
                      Hi Kaira.  The Gilmore Girl's and Grey's fic are both femslash.  Lorelai/OC.  The OC character is a cross between 7 of nine and Ronnie (Boston Public) so in other words  Jerri Ryan.

                      > Hey welcome.
                      >
                      >   I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?
                      >
                      > sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@y...> wrote:
                      >   Hi all.  thx for letting me join.  Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written.  ratings range from PG-Smutt.  if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@y...
                      >

                      > Fanfiction. A haven for you when reality sucks!

                      ~*Kayla*~

                    • megaclare
                      Message 10 of 17 , Jan 5, 2006
                        I'm looking for a beta reader for Buffy and Angel fanfiction.
                      • Angel Sumortios
                        Message 11 of 17 , Jan 7, 2006
                          I beta Buffyand Angel fanfics, I can take a look at it and tell you what I think.

                          Message 12 of 17 , Jan 9, 2006
                            Here is the first chapter of my Angel fanfiction.